I few weeks ago I did a presentation about Creating an Irresistible Offer. See, it doesn’t matter what business you are in, what services or products you are presenting, you need to have an offer that is so good that people will be willing to stop what they are doing to buy what you are offering. Let’s start by defining what an Irresistible Offer is. Mark Joyner – one of the most successful internet marketers today – describes it as “an offer central to a product, service, or company where the return on investment is communicated so clearly and efficiently that is immediately apparent you’d have to be a fool to pass up.”
So what does an Irresistible Offer do?
- It cuts through all the noise and clutter
- It creates an itch the buyer has to scratch
- It makes doing business with you so easy and obviously beneficial that you stand out from the crowd
People can’t move quickly enough to give you their money
- It sparks the customer’s imagination and creates an urgent, gotta-have-it now, buying frenzy
So what are the elements of an Irresistible Offer? Mark Joyner describes them as the following:
- A High ROI Offer – every purchase is essentially an investment. And if your customers are not getting somewhere from you that is perceived as greater in value than what they are investing, then they are getting a negative return and you won’t be doing business very long.
The Touchstone – it’s a statement that addresses as many of the following points as possible:
- Here’s what we are selling
- Here’s how much it will cost
- Here’s what’s in for you
- Here’s why you should trust us
Believability – the bigger and bolder you make your Touchstone, the more difficult it is to prove, and the harder you have to work to sell your believability and your credibility. People have to believe your offer.
So how do we get people to see your Irresistible Offer? Below we’ll describe somewhat in detail the steps in creating an Irresistible Offer and how to drive traffic to it.
1) Your Moral Obligation
“If you truly believe that what you have is useful and valuable to your clients, then you have a moral obligation to try to serve them in every way possible” – Jay Abraham
2) Your Irresistible Offer – you need to create an irresistible offer. It could be a one day special offer or a huge discount on a particular item. This is what will get clients to your doors so it has to be a very good offer.
3) Your Value Ladder – These are services/products you could offer to your clients once they meet with you and find out more about not only the specific case they are consulting you about but also about what other services you could offer them based on knowing more about their lives. Maybe they have children and don’t have a will..maybe they or know someone who has had some sort of personal injury case. Think of creating a referral incentive (a great discount when they refer you a friend and you end up doing business with that friend). Think of other services you could offer to the same client. Give them something of value like a great consultation, a great resource, something so they can see they can trust you and you would like to help them.
4) Creation of a Lead Generation Website – this is where the Irresistible Offer will be tied to your website. This is how I’ll be designing the site – place an irresistible offer on the home page with a way to get people’s name, email addresses and phone numbers. Do you want a pretty website or one that generates customers and makes you money?
5) Create a Follow up System – email and text message autoresponders. It’s a great way to text your customers about special offers, coupons, etc. Offer a free item in exchange of their cell phone number.
6) The Attractive Character – If your share your story and use your personality in your marketing they will come. The companies that are winning are not the ones that have cheap products. They are the one that bond with their customers.
7) Traffic Generation –
3 Core Strategies to generate traffic:
- Use other people’s list – partner with another business that have a list to promote each others products/services
- Organic (FREE) Search
- Person with the MOST relevant links wins.
3. Social Media
- Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare
- Has MORE THAN replaced “word of mouth.”
- Communicate with the Attractive Character
In summary, below are the steps to create a system
- How to Create This System
- Step #1 – Create an Irresistible Offer
- Step #2 –Create Your Value Ladder
- Step #3 – Create Your Lead Generation Site to give away your Irresistible Offer
- Step #4 – Build a Follow Up system for after they request your offer
- Step #5 – Start Driving Traffic to your Offer!
If you see our website, our Irresistible Offer is all over the site: “Free Online Marketing Analysis Report For Your Business”. Below we describe what our Irresistible Offer is to businesses that want to increase their client base by using effective online strategies.
Here’s our Irresistible Offer:
- Your FREE “Marketing Analysis” Strategy Session ($997 value)
- Website and Lead Generation Blueprint
- FREE account to our Email and Text Message Autoresponder with high deliverability and LOW cost per send!
- Exclusive Access to our traffic teams
- FREE mobile app mock up for your business
Trackback from your site.