That’s your Unique Selling Propostion or as I’d like to call it your Unique Irresistible Offer. If you have a great answer to that question, you can charge more money, invest more money into marketing or develop new products or offers for your audience, etc. If you have an awful answer to that question, you’re in trouble before you even begin and there’s no headline or copywriting in the world that can save you.
You might think you have an Adword, a Facebook Ad Campaign problem or a copy problem but most likely you have a Unique Irresistible Offer problem.
Selling to the right person is more important than all the sales methods, copywriting techniques, and negotiation tactics in the world. Because the wrong person doesn’t have the money. Or the wrong person doesn’t care. The wrong person won’t be persuaded by anything.
Having a Unique Irresistible Offer get rids of the wrong person, prospects, customers or clients. When you have a bad Unique Irresistible Offer you’re constantly fighting downward price pressure. You fight with other people in terms of prices and delivery. You feel the need to justify how much you charge or what your product or service does. You have to knock on lots of doors.
If that’s you, then there’s something you’re not promising, something you’re not guaranteeing or not communicating specifically enough that’s keeping you from being unique and keeping you from making more money.
There are four questions your Unique Selling Proposition or Unique Irresistible Offer Should Answer:
1) Why should I listen to you?
2) Why Should I do business with you instead of anybody and everybody else?
3) What can your product do for me that no other product can do?
4) What can you guarantee me that nobody else can guarantee?
What Can You Make “UNIQUE” about you? Think of these examples:
1. Your product is unique. It has guaranteed result. It’s tailor made for X kind of person. The user has a guaranteed “experience”
2. The market you serve is unique. Your focus is middle schools only or businesses with 15 employees or fewer.
3. Service. Guaranteed delivery in 24 hours or less. Guaranteed personal access to you. Guaranteed 24 hours support.
4. Your Price is Unique. You may have a premiun price. There are guaranteed add-ons that other competitors don’t offer at your price or which let you ask a higher price.When you have a Killer Unique Irresistible Offer, you have the following: – Your products and services are easy to describe and fun to show off – Customers line up to buy from you – Writing ad copy is a lot easier – You raise your prices and get no resistance
– You dictate the terms of every transaction and your customer willingly follows.
So there you have it. Accept the challenge to be different. Take the time to create your Irresistible Offer before you do anything else in your business. Your uniqueness in the marketplace is what your right customers are looking for!
I challenge you to create your Unique Irresistible Offer right now or if you would like me to help you craft it for Your Lead Generation System, apply for a complimentary “Lead Generation Blueprint Coaching Session” where we’ll help you design a FREE marketing strategy for Your Business.
Click HERE to apply For a Complimentary Consultation. No strings attached.
I’m excited to see if we can help! 🙂
Trackback from your site.